After a few app launches of our own, observing many more, talking with several app developers and testing cool services, we have a pretty really good idea of what can be done to make an app a success.
We provide you with a detailed app marketing plan which includes a step-by-step approach to launch, promote and monetize your app by outlining competitive landscape, audience profile, users’ expectations and structuring market opportunities and challenges. We will help you choose the right path for continuous growth of your mobile business.
- Android App Rating & Reviews
- Incent/Non-Incent Mobile App Downloads
- Organic Growth in Playstore app Listing
- Branding- CPC Media Campaigns
Many companies have been dealing with the uncertainty of what approach to take in order to effectively grow their user base and monetize their business. At Maddova we see this as a major goal for an app owner to bring together all of the puzzle pieces in order to develop a solid app marketing strategy.
There is a common misconception that businesses are falling into while planning their mobile marketing strategy – concentrating on app downloads as the one and only success metric. The truth is that downloads don’t mean much, they don’t reflect an accurate number of acquired users nor do they correlate with further app use. Today, nearly 20% (1 in 5) of apps downloaded are never used more than once.
A simple app download does not show the long term value of your mobile app user without additional measurement and analysis. With more and more money being spent by consumers in mobile apps, a mobile app is becoming a key revenue channel for both established and new businesses. Understanding the principles of developing your mobile app marketing strategy is the key to boosting your app usage, converting users and increasing revenues.
- Analyzing your competitive landscape
- Getting detailed insight on the mobile app ecosystem
- Understanding the role of your app in the global markets
- Defining your key competitive advantages
- Structuring your unique value proposition
- Developing a profound understanding of your audience segments
- Making value-based target group segmentations
- Determining key markets and categories suitable for your app
- Understanding the best time, place and context to launch your mobile app
- Determining your ultimate marketing and tactic campaign goals
- Forecasting the projected campaign performance
- Measuring your long-term ROI and lifetime user value
- Transforming insights and research data into actionable marketing tactics
To create a profitable business out of the mobile app there should be a clear and efficient app marketing strategy. Remember a good app with a very good app marketing process can lead you to monetize your app effectively. As we know in the end all business operations can be reduced to three words – Product, People and “PROFIT”