On-Page (Content) Optimization is a key factor in App Store Optimization success. How you select keywords and describe your app effects your search ranking and visibility. Maddova has been in the App Store Optimization business since 2014. We have more data and experience working inside the App Store than anybody else. Work with us to make your app grow!
We help you create a visually appealing landing page with the right content and search-optimized app description. It’ll give you a chance to significantly increase organic traffic and convert visitors to app downloads.
When submitting the app to the app store, the product owner needs to optimize app presence with visually appealing app screenshots, developing an effective set of keywords and designing an app icon that will stand out. There is a lot more that goes into creating a successful app marketing campaign than just driving app downloads.
- Increasing organic downloads by implementing data-driven app store optimization
- Analyzing the currently used keywords and key phrases by frequency and relative weight
- Researching the keywords used by competitors
- Redesigning the set of keywords, app title, and app description
- Developing the set of recommendations for amendments/changes in the keywords set
- App icon and app store screenshots design A/B split testing
- Determining the estimated traffic sources for Android apps
- Implementing iterative strategy – release, test, analyze, implement and plan the next update
There are so many factors to consider when optimizing for App Store search. You could spend all of your time trying to optimize every month – but missing one factor could cost your app. Leave this work to Maddova Media. We take a full-service approach and have the proprietary data, services and experience to make your App Store Optimization successful. Start optimizing your app today!